Assistive listening devices are extra pieces of equipment to use alongside your hearing aids or cochlear implant to help you hear better in certain situations.
For example they can help you to:
- Hear better on your mobile phone
- Listen to your music directly through your hearing device
- Connect to Bluetooth devices directly through your hearing device
- Hear a speaker at a distance, for example at a meeting or lecture
- Hear a speaker in a noisy situation like a restaurant more easily
Drop-in sessions are run in the audiology department at the MRI hospital where you can try some of this equipment- please see the link for further details.
For more details go to this link.