The charity organises what we call ‘events’ which can be visits to somewhere of interest, an exhibition or a tour for example, or it maybe something more like a Xmas dinner or an Italian meal.
Here are two galleries with snaps from events we have held over the years.
- Visit and tour of St Georges’ Hall in Liverpool
- Guided tour of Gaskell House in Manchester
- Trip to the Lake District and boat trip on Victorian steam boat
- Visit to Norton Priory near Warrington
- Lunch on a barge
- Lunch and tour of Port Sunlight in the Wirral
- Tour of Buxton
- Tour of Quarry Bank Mill and Apprentice house in Styal
- Christmas dinner at the Liner Hotel in Liverpool
- Meal and tour of the Terracotta Exhibition
- Visit to Lyme Hall